[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 22:44:31 UTC Francisca Bastos (17) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- not being able to feel
- Where would you like to live?
- a place with no mobile phones in which we could touch the sky and make it sing
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- to live near those people i've met in my life who make me want to wake up each morning.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- those who make you feel ingratitude. those when people really make an effort and just don't succeed
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- when fiction is not realistic, it's not worthy. anyway I like "Kevin Dillon" from the movie "The mighty".
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- my mother, Maria Alice (someone I'll never forget)
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- all of those who show determination towards their goals in life. Women are strenght.
- Your favorite painter?
- not an expert but I like Munch
- Your favorite musician?
- Wagner and Puccini (sorry, I had to put 2)
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- perseverance and intelligence.
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- listening to music
- Who would you have liked to be?
- I'd love to have Virginia Wolf's geniality.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- genuineness and unspoilable delivery to friendship
- What is your principle defect?
- lack of pacience
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- not knowing what music and art in general is.
- What would you like to be?
- me in the most transparente and consistent way
- What is your favorite color?
- dark blue. what a calmative sensation
- What is your favorite flower?
- those I received on valentine's day in 2008
- What is your favorite bird?
- the swallow. I'd love to come and go as they're able to do.
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- José Saramago and Milan Kundera
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Fernando Pessoa (Ricardo Reis)
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Professor Pedro Silva (my bassoon teacher) and my father for taking care of me
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- my mother and Maria Alice.
- What are your favorite names?
- Núria and David
- What is it you most dislike?
- dum people by personal choice
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Hitler and Salazar
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Revolução dos Cravos (25th April 1974) - Portuguese revolution without blood after 48 years of dictatorship (by Salazar)
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- the gift of well organizing my time
- How would you like to die?
- not beloved but respected and with a clean conscience. and by the way, only white in my funeral.
- What is your present state of mind?
- marvelled with the dimension of Mahler's musical talent. (I'm listening to his 6th symphony)
- What is your motto?
- "a rotten-minded man demans everythings from the others, a good man demans everything from himself."
e-mail: xika.fagoteira [AT] gmail.com
MSN: franciscabastos91 [AT] hotmail.com
my portuguese poetry blog: http://enchantedmelodies.blogspot.com
I'm a 17-year-old music student. I play the bassoon.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Francisca Bastos's answers being displayed as featured answer.