[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Mon, 01 Feb 16 02:02:50 UTC Brick (21) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- Your most marked characteristic?
- A strong fixation on fixing the perceived faults I see in myself so as to feel worthy of admiration.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Loyalty - A loyalty both to continued society, to being honest, and thus encouraging sincere conversation.
- What is your principle defect?
- Lack of will power to see through my most valued ambitions.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To be forgotten in life and in the future: to have little to no influence on any person. Not to be a role model.
- What would you like to be?
- An artist in all senses of the word: to write music, to play music, to write literature.
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Who cares.
- What is your favorite bird?
- Snow owl
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Virginia Woolf
- Who are your favorite poets?
- William Blake
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My brother, Christopher Hitchens, Cormac McCarthy, Maxim Vengerov.
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Joan d'Arc
- What are your favorite names?
- No name is better or worse than another.
- What is it you most dislike?
- Impotence, especially in myself. Nothing is worse than a person who's incapable of seizing what he most desires
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, Hitler?
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- The storming of Vimy Ridge, and the razing of Moscow
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Perfect pitch and discipline.
- How would you like to die?
- Well known, respected, and in a luxurious setting.
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
- Keep your nose to the grind stone.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Brick's answers being displayed as featured answer.